Focus: Business Owners, Investment Strategies, LGBTQ, Student Loan Refinancing, Insurance Strategies
Languages: English, French, German
1. Preparing for the next step in life isn’t always easy
2. Knowledge is the key to a successful financial future.
3. My combination of experience, professionalism and access to a wide variety of products and services can help you meet your financial goals, estate strategies and insurance needs.
4. Whether your goals include preparing for milestone life events like retirement or college, protecting your family's future or you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise a new level of attention, insight and capability.
5. I provide an analysis of your current financial situation and help you: identify financial goals and concerns, illustrate what is being done to reach your goals and deal with concerns, identify gaps, if present, and offer solutions to help fill them.
6. I am committed to building long-term relationships with my clients and helping them reach their goals is my number one priority. Drawing on my knowledge, experience, and world-class tools, I help build financial freedom for my clients.
McGill University (1977-1981)
Gabelli School of Business (1987-1990)
Affiliations & Memberships
Manhattan BNI Chapter 46 Secretary/Treasurer
Lector & Eucharistic Minister at St. Ignatius Loyola Church, New York, NY
National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, Out Professionals
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
2200 Northern Boulevard Suite 200
East Hills, NY 11548