3720 Davinci Court, Suite 150
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Whether your goals include preparing for milestone life events like retirement or college, protecting your family's future or you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise a new level of attention, insight and capability.
I am prepared to assist clients with their financial plans and help them meet their long-term financial goals. I work closely with my clients and can also work with you. I will help you:
- Define your personal financial goals
- Develop a financial strategy that can help you achieve these goals
- Suggest suitable products and solutions based on your own tolerance for risk and your time-frame
- Implement your strategy with products and services that help meet your needs.
Capella University, MBA (2019 - 2020)
Traveling, Family Events, Community Activities, Church
Affiliations & Memberships
Morristown Area Chamber of Commerce, Young Professionals of Knoxville, Rotary Club, Kiwanis Club
I am an active member of my local community and take part in various events to support non-profits and local youth.
- Insurance Strategies
- Business Owners
- College Funding Strategies
- Retirement Strategies
- Group Benefits
- Financial Education
- Risk Management Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Clinton’s Licenses and Disclosures