200 Crossings Blvd. Ste 200
Warwick, RI 02886
My financial services practice is based on a commitment to careful listening, thoughtful analysis, sound strategies, effective implementation, ongoing monitoring and quality service. My overall goal is to give you the confidence that you have a strong strategy in place for you and those you love. Areas of focus include retirement strategies, insurance protection, investment management, education funding, and estate conservation strategies.
I also work with business owners and executives and their employees, providing benefits consulting and programs, succession strategies, risk management services, financial literacy programs and other solutions.
Underscoring everything I do is a deep commitment to providing quality service and support throughout our relationship
- Worked in the Financial Services industry since 1993
- Earned his Life Underwriters Training Council FellowSM (LUTCF®) designation
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident & Healthas well as Property & Casualty insurance
- He is an active member of the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce & Central RI Chamber of Commerce
- In his free time, Dean enjoys golf, boating & auto racing
- Dean resides in the Potowomut area of Warwick, RI with his beautiful wife Diane & daughter Amanda
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in RI. MA, CT and FL Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in RI.
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Business Owners
- Retirement Income Planning
- Group Benefits
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Dean’s Licenses and Disclosures