Along with a team of professionals, I am prepared to assist clients with their financial strategies and help them meet their long-term financial goals. I work closely with my clients and can also work with you. I will assist you as you:
- Define your personal financial goals
- Develop a financial strategy that can help you achieve these goals
- Suggest suitable products and solutions based on your own tolerance for risk and your time-frame
- Implement your strategy with products and services that help meet your needs.
With whole life insurance as its foundation, MassMutual provides products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities. In addition, the company’s strong and growing network of financial professionals helps clients make good financial decisions for the long-term.
I retired from the United States Air Force after serving 27-years as an Aircraft Mechanic. I enjoy dancing, biking, roller-skating and working out. I am an alumni of the University of Maryland Global Campus.
Master’s Degree UMGC (2005-2007)
Motivational Speaker at Home Town local schools
- Insurance Strategies
- Business Owners
- Investment Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
- Retirement Strategies
- Estate Planning
- Financial Education
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Ellsworth’s Licenses and Disclosures