Focus: Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies, Business Owners, LGBTQ, Military, Special Care, Retirement Income Planning, College Funding Strategies, Charitable Giving, Group Benefits, Business Succession Planning, Risk Management Strategies, Estate Planning, Financial Education
Preparing for the next step in life isn’t always easy. Knowledge is the key to a successful financial future. Whether your goals include preparing for milestone life events like retirement or college, protecting your family's future or you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise a new level of attention, insight and capability.
- Along with a team of professionals, I offer guidance to my clients to help them reach their financial goals. I can provide comprehensive financial strategies and/or focus on one specific area of need.
- I offer total financial needs analysis, including access to trust services, through a network of experienced professionals with detailed knowledge in:
- Advisory services Retirement analysis and programs
- Estate strategies
- Employee benefit and retention services
- Business continuation strategies
I am prepared to assist clients with their financial plans and help them meet their long-term financial goals. I work closely with my clients and can also work with you. I will assist you as you:
- Define your personal financial goals
- Develop a financial strategy that can help you achieve these goals
- Suggest suitable products and solutions based on your own tolerance for risk and your time-frame
- Implement your strategy with products and services that help meet your needs.
Florida Atlantic University, Certified Financial Planner Program (2010 - 2012)
Franklin College Switzerland, BA, International Business Management (1990 - 1993)
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
1000 Corporate Dr #700
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334