1249 S River Rd, Ste 103
East Windsor, NJ 08512
Jeffrey Chipper is a Wealth Management Advisor at MassMutual Greater Philadelphia. Jeffrey has earned the Chartered Financial Consulting and Certified Employee Benefits Specialist designations from the American College.
Prior to joining MassMutual Greater Philadelphia in 2010, Jeffrey led advisor teams at TIAA-CREF specializing in the design and implementation of retirement plans and in providing comprehensive financial planning for executives and employees at over 1,000 higher education institutions.
Since joining MassMutual Greater Philadelphia, Jeffrey has leveraged his 32 years of diverse experience and expertise as a Certified Employee Benefits Specialist Designee and Wealth Management Advisor to provide:
- Business Owners and Companies with Comprehensive and Coordinated Employee Benefits, Business Evaluation and Succession Planning, and Personalized Wealth Planning for all employees.
- Individuals and Families throughout the country with in-depth Wealth and Protection Planning to help them reach their long-term financial success.
- New advisors joining the financial services industry with coaching to ensure they focus on needs-based planning and building quality client relationships.
Jeffrey is a graduate of the State University of New York at Binghamton. He lives in Yardley, Pennsylvania with his wife and two children.
- Financial Services Professional since 1990
- Chartered Financial Consultant, American College (ChFC)
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist, American College (CEBS)
- FINRA Series 7, 63, & 65 Registrations
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- MassMutual Leaders Club Qualifier (2011-2016 & 2018-2020)
- MassMutual Blue Chip Qualifier (2015)
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Business Owners
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheckSee Jeffrey’s Licenses and Disclosures