John C. Curvinemail
300 Corporate Parkway #216N
Amherst, NY 14226
I pride myself in getting to know each client so that I can understand their individual needs and what matters most to them. This helps me recommend products and strategies designed to meet their current, and more importantly, future needs.
I can offer comprehensive financial strategies and/or focus on one specific area of need.
I offer total financial needs analysis, including access to trust services, through a network of experienced professionals with detailed knowledge in:
- Retirement analysis and programs
- Estate strategies
- Employee benefit and retention services
- Business continuation strategies
I am a registered representative of and offer securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC (www.sipc.org). Supervisory address: 400 Meridian Centre, Ste 101, Rochester, NY 14618 (585)241-5200
University at Buffalo
Affiliations & Memberships
Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Business Owners
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Retirement Income Planning
- Retirement Strategies
- College Funding Strategies
- Financial Education
- Commonbond You are now leaving MassMutual's website and will be redirected to an advisor's website.Get a preferred interest rate for student loan refinancing.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee John’s Licenses and Disclosures