Focus: Insurance Strategies, Business Owners, LGBTQ, Retirement Income Planning, Retirement Strategies, College Funding Strategies, Charitable Giving, Group Benefits, Business Succession Planning, Risk Management Strategies, Estate Planning
A comprehensive list of my specific areas of expertise and realm of knowledge.
- Preparing for the next step in life isn’t always easy.
- Knowledge is the key to a successful financial future.
- Protect those you love.
- I am dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
- My broad knowledge of financial products helps give my clients the confidence they need when working with a financial professional.
- My background, experience, and commitment to providing you with the resources you need to make financial decisions can help make your financial future as successful as you need it to be.
- My combination of experience, professionalism, and access to a wide variety of products and services can help you meet your financial goals, estate strategies, and insurance needs.
- I pride myself on getting to know each client so that I can understand their individual needs and what matters most to them. This helps me recommend products and strategies designed to meet their current, and more importantly, future needs.
- I provide total financial needs analysis through a network of experienced professionals with detailed knowledge in retirement income solutions, estate strategies, employee benefit and retention services, business continuation strategies, and trust services.
- I provide an analysis of your current financial situation and help you: identify financial goals and concerns, illustrate what is being done to reach your goals and deal with concerns, identify gaps, if present, and offer solutions to help fill them.
I am licensed to sell insurance in: [South Carolina and North Carolina].
40 Calhoun St Suite 310
Charleston, SC 29401