Karen L. Starbowskiemail
6263 North Scottsdale Rd Suite 140
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Preparing for the next step in life isn't always easy. I provide an analysis of your current financial situation and help you: identify finacial goals and concerns, illustrate what is being done to reach your goals and deal with concerns, identify gaps, if present, and other solutions to help fill them.
As a Special Care Planner, with the ChSNC designation, I assist famiies with developing valuable financial strategies with my knowledge of and dedication to the diverse concerns of special needs families.
My mission is to help families plan for the future of their dependents with special need by providing education and possible financial solutions, which can help maintain a lifetime of quality care. As a Special Care Planner, I help families:
- Gain a greater understanding of government benefits
- Understand some of the techniques available to help preserve government benefit eligibility for SSI and Medicaid
- Undertand financial issues in special needs planning, including funding special needs trusts
- Understand the benefits of a Letter of Intent
- Learn about the role of a guardian and conservator with respect to their special needs dependent
- Determine how much money is needed to fund a lifetime of quality care
Licensed to sell insurance in: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas. CA Insurance License Number 0M09045.
I am a registered representative of and offer securities and investment advisory services through MML Investor Services, LLC, Member SIPC (www.SIPC.org). Supervisory address: 17550 N. Perimeter Dr, Suite 450, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 (480) 538-2900.
I am affiliated with Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual).
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Special Care
- Student Loan Refinancing
- CoverpathYou are now leaving MassMutual's website and will be redirected to an advisor's website. Get a quote for term life insurance.
- Commonbond You are now leaving MassMutual's website and will be redirected to an advisor's website.Get a preferred interest rate for student loan refinancing.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Karen’s Licenses and Disclosures