Kathy DeShazo has been a proud resident of Houston since 1985. She started her professional career in the Petroleum Industry where she worked for Enron Oil & Gas. In 1999, Kathy began her career in Financial Services with MetLife. Kathy has not only been a respected firm leader year after year since she joined, but also an industry leader. She has qualified for such prestigious awards including:
- Leader’s Conference (2001-2006, 2008-2010, 2013-2016 and 2018)
- President’s Conference (2007, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chairman’s Conference (2012)
- Agent Of The Year (2012)
- Annuity Product Leader (2012)
Kathy’s knowledge paired with the strength and stability of MassMutual gives her the expertise to help find solutions to many questions you may have asked yourself, such as:
- Am I getting the most out of my employee benefits package?
- Will I outlive my retirement saving?
- How will my Social Security benefit affect my retirement?
- Is my investment strategy appropriate for my goals and risk tolerance?
- How can diversification be used to manage risk?
- What can I do to minimize the effects of inflation on my portfolio?
- How would I pay for nursing home services for me or my loved ones?
Kathy DeShazo currently holds Series 6 & 63 securities licenses. She also holds Life, Accident, and Health Insurance licenses. She is Licensed to sell Insurance & Annuities in Texas, Colorado, Louisiana & Arkansas- AR insurance license #3130959.
Kathy resides in League City with her husband, Kevin. When they are not travelling, they enjoy spending time with their children and nine grandchildren.
- Insurance Strategies
- Business Owners
- Investment Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
- Retirement Strategies
- College Funding Strategies
- Group Benefits
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Kathleen’s Licenses and Disclosures