Focus: Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies
Center Valley Office Detached Office also in: Mertztown, PA
Larry is a licensed life and health insurance professional with decades of experience, Larry is well qualified to provide you with a wide array of insurance and investment products to help meet your business and personal financial service needs. His general securities registration allows him to assist you with all your personal, business and retirement plan investments.
As a combination quarterback and offensive coordinator he will work closely with your attorney, CPA/accountant, and trust officer to provide you with the most accurate and complete advice and provide service for you with the best and most appropriate products, plans and programs.
He can also assist in supplementing your existing employer plans with optional/voluntary benefits for your employees at no cost to your company. These benefits can be provided at a “group” or discounted rate, and may be issued on a guaranteed basis or with simplified underwriting.
Larry is a native of Palm, PA in the Upper Perkiomen Valley and earned his degree in Business Administration from Lehigh University. While at Lehigh, Larry played football and was a member of Sigma Nu Fraternity. After graduation he served four years with the United State Marine Corps attaining the rank of Captain.
• The American College: Advanced Estate Planning, Pension Planning and Financial Services
• Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) since 1968
• Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) since 1983
• Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) since 2001
• Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC) since 2005
• Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley (Past President)
• Lehigh Valley Chapter of Financial Services Professionals (Past President)
• National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors of the Lehigh Valley (Past President)
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
3701 Corporate Parkway Suite 320
Center Valley, PA 18034