Mark A. MacInnisemail
100 Eastshore Drive, Suite 300
Glen Allen, VA 23059
With a passion for helping people, Mark has been instrumental in leading a team of successful advisors and staff in helping to provide the right solutions at the right time. Mark and his team can assist in areas from retirement planning to the intricate details of complicated estate planning.
Starting off in the business in 2002, Mark has grown a team of ten advisors and staff and currently serves as the Director of Business and Estate Planning for Mass Mutual Greater Richmond. He was named the financial advisor of the year in 2012 and 2013 with New England Financial of the Carolina’s – covering both Carolina’s as well as Virginia and was the leading advisor for securities in 2018 and 2019 with MassMutual Greater Richmond.
Mark’s team focuses on several groups of people.
- Individuals and couples with estate planning and retirement needs – Mark designs and implements portfolios tailored for each individual client looking to take advantage of tax strategies such as tax loss harvesting and ROTH IRA conversions. The SECURE Act and CARES Act – both enacted in 2020 - have made significant changes in many areas of financial and retirement planning. With these changes have come opportunities. Putting strategies in place for one to leverage the possibilities is vital to staying on top of the changes.
- Small business owners and professionals – From attorneys and doctors to business executives and other professionals, understanding the needs in a changing environment is vital to position oneself for the future.
- Public school teachers and administrators – State pension rules have been evolving over the past few years. Getting an early start on planning in ones career can make a big impact in your long term retirement planning. Understanding your pension options can save you and your family a significant amount of money over time.
Mark and his wife, Kelly, have 4 kids (Elaina 15, Evan 13, Kayla 9, and Lyla 5). Mark graduated Magna Cum Laude from Virginia Tech in 2001 from the Pamplin School of Business. During their free time, Mark and Kelly enjoy travelling, cooking, and reading.
Mark A. MacInnis is a registered representative of and offer securities and investment advisory services and financial planning through MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC (www.sipc.org). Supervisory address: 100 Eastshore Drive, Suite 300, Glen Allen, VA 23059. Financial Services of Virginia is not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investors Services, LLC, or its affiliated companies. Estate Planning services are provided working in conjunction with your Estate Planning Attorney, Tax Attorney and or CPA. Consult them for specific advice on legal and tax matters.
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Business Owners
- Retirement Income Planning
- College Funding Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
- Financial Education
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Strategies
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Mark’s Licenses and Disclosures