Mary Ellen E. Jansenemail
52 Glenmaura National Blvd., Suite 202
Moosic, PA 18507
Yes, knowledge is the key to a successful financial future...and my understanding your unique goals, needs and what matters most to you and your family is critical to developing together the most effective financial strategies for your secure tomorrows.
Preparing for that next step in life isn’t always easy. But it can be a lot easier and most successful with an experienced financial guide to help you find your best path forward.
With over 25 years of professional experience, it is important to me that all recommended products and strategies are designed to meet both your current needs and more importantly, your and your family’s future needs. Access to a wide variety of solid products and services can help you meet your financial goals, estate or business strategies and protection needs. Whether your goals include milestone life events like retirement, college, or business planning or whether you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise you a new level of attention, insight and capability. Let’s talk soon to discuss your financial future.
- The American College - ChFC, CAP, CASL, Completed all course work for CFP professional designation
- University of Pittsburgh – MBA, Wilkes University – BA, Chatham College – EBA
- Experienced Pennsylvania Certified Teacher
- Junior Achievement SUN Counties-Past Board of Directors
- JA Young Women’s Futures Symposium Steering Committee – 10 Years.
- Construction Specifications Institute, NorthCentral PA Chapter- Past President and Board Member
- Early Childhood Learning Investment Council –Charter Member
- Planned Giving Council of Central PA – Past President
- Susquehanna Valley Estate Plan Council Member
- The Evangelical Community Hospital Planned Giving Advisory Council – Past Chairperson
- Greater Susquehanna Valley Chamber of Commerce Ambassador/Ag Committee/Athena Award Finalist (2008)
- PA Farm Bureau (PFB) Member & PA Farmers Union /MetLife Endorsement Program - Past PA State Chairperson
- Hobbies: travel, skiing, youth financial education volunteer
- Grandchildren, Alexa and Lila
- Two grown sons, Christopher and Brian
- Over 30 year resident of Lewisburg, PA
- Insurance Strategies
- Business Owners
- Investment Strategies
- College Funding Strategies
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Commonbond You are now leaving MassMutual's website and will be redirected to an advisor's website.Get a preferred interest rate for student loan refinancing.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Mary Ellen’s Licenses and Disclosures