Focus: Insurance Strategies, Business Owners
As a Financial Planner with MML Investors Services, LLC, I have the knowledge needed to assist clients with their financial plans and help them meet their long-term financial goals.
- Define your personal financial goals
- Develop a written plan that can help you achieve these goals
- Allocate your assets based on your own tolerance for risk and your time frame.
- Implement your strategy with products and services that help meet your needs. Of course, you are free to implement your plan at the financial institution of your choice.
Upon graduating from Aurora University in 2009 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and Biology, I joined the Julian Strategic Alliance Group, LLC. I am a member of the prestigious organizations: National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) and the Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce. As a responsible and active member of my community, I am an Eagle Scout, the president of the Fox Valley Mountain Biking Association and treasurer of North East Wisconsin Trails. Please take a moment to view my website at www.jsagrp.com.
I am committed to building long-term relationships with my clients and helping them reach their goals is my number one priority. Drawing on my knowledge, know-how, experience and world-class planning tools, I help build financial freedom for my clients.
I can also help you achieve these goals:
- Business continuation and preservation. For business owners, partners, and majority stock holders, what happens to a business as the result of the retirement, disability, or death of a key employee, owner, or partner can mean the business healthily continues or that the business is subject to hard times or, in the worst cases, a distressed sale or closure. Protecting a business with effective solutions now can mean a continued future.
- Retirement income goals. We’ve all heard the statistics. People are living longer and are enjoying retirement for many more years than ever before. Making sure those years are enjoyable is a goal of many. Making sure not to outlive an income is a financial goal of many more.
- Wealth accumulation. Accumulating assets, and doing so in the most effective manner for growth while minimizing taxes, is a financial goal for most individuals.
- Asset protection. We all work hard for our money, and protecting our assets – both the tangible (a home protected from fire) and non-tangible – (tax and inflation erosion or litigation) is important to a financial plan. After all, you’ve built nest egg – you should do all you can to keep it.
- Asset Allocation. How your money is invested should reflect who you are – how you feel toward risk and what time frame you’ve set for your goals. I can help you customize your portfolio to complement these factors.
- Tax Strategies.* Taxes, it seems, are inevitable. However, there are measures that can help lessen your tax burden.
- Higher education goals for your children. For many parents, a child’s future is of utmost importance. Beginning to fund higher education sooner than later – and doing it with the right tools and investments - can help make all the difference in the world.
- Preserving estates from substantial Federal estate taxation.* Some estates are subject to Federal estate taxation. There are ways you can preserve most of your estate for your heirs.
- Protecting your survivors. In addition to preserving your estate from Federal estate taxes, you may also be concerned about those who are dependent on you. There are solutions to this need. Continuing the protection of your survivors can be achieved with proper planning techniques.
- Gifting Strategies. Gifting is not the only way to philanthropically aid your favorite charities or provide for a loved one – it can also be a way to reduce the tax bite, both now and when your estate is be settled.
- Trust Strategies. * A carefully drafted trust agreement can help people avoid substantial estate tax liability, can be established for the benefit of a charity, can allow an individual access to income and principal, and more. A trust may be just the tool you need when implementing your financial plan. I can work with your lawyer to determine whether a trust will be suitable to help you meet your goals.
*Matthew Kletti does not provide tax and/or legal advice. I will work with you and your tax and legal advisers to help you select the most appropriate product solutions to suit your specific needs and circumstances.
Matthew Kletti is a registered representative of and offers securities, investment advisory and financial planning services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC. Julian Strategic Alliance Group, LLC is not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investors Services, LLC, or its affiliated companies. 9000 West Chester Street, Suite 100, Milwaukee, WI 53214 (414) 615-4850. CRN201905-212527
1037C Truman Street
Kimberly, WI 54136