220 Gibraltar Rd Suite 350
Horsham, PA 19044
Matthew E. Schiff, CLU, ChFC, WMPC grew up in New York in a family of insurance professionals, learning the business in his teens while doing data entry for retirement plans in his parent’s consulting company. Today, he specializes in the design of executive benefit programs and is recognized as a leader in the deferred compensation field. Matthew was involved in the drafting of 409A and 101(j) as a member of the Non-Qualified Plans committee for AALU and has a deep understanding of design issues as it pertains to the business, its owner and the participants of these programs. Working with Matthew and his team, you can implement a benefit program that is customized to your specific needs and uses the appropriate product to help accomplish all your goals.
Matthew is a graduate of Tulane University and holds the CLU and ChFC professional designations. He is an advocate of the financial services industry and is an active member of the Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU) and Million Dollar Roundtable (MDRT). He has served in many leadership roles, including:
- AALU Committees: Annual Meeting Planning Committee, Exhibitors Committee, Communication Committee, Non-Qualified Plans Committee Political Action Committee and Membership Committee.
- MDRT: Qualifying & Life Member (1995-2013, 2015 and 2016, 2018)
- MDRT: Top of the Table Member, 11 Times (2002-2011, 2018, 2020)
- MDRT: Lifetime Court of Table Member (1999-2011, 2015 and 2016)
- The Forum 400: Member
- Philadelphia Chapter of the Society of Financial Services Professionals: Membership Committee
- International Secretary of Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity
- President of American College Alumni Associate (1/2021-12/2021)
Matthew is an accomplished competitive sailor who now spends most of his “free” time with his teenage son who plays travel hockey and spending time with his college age daughters. When not doing family stuff, you’ll find him on the golf course or playing soccer.
Matthew Schiff is a registered representative of and offers securities through MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC (www.SIPC.org), 220 Gibraltar Road, Suite 350, Horsham, PA 19044, Tel: (215) 441-8200
I am licensed to sell Insurance Products in the following jurisdictions:
Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Texas.
I am licensed to sell Securities Products in the following jurisdictions:
California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Business Owners
- Group Benefits
- Retirement Income Planning
- Retirement Strategies
- College Funding Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
- Financial Education
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management Strategies
- Charitable Giving
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Matthew’s Licenses and Disclosures