250 Pehle Ave Park 80 West, Plaza I, Suite 405
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
As the Investment Specialist at Lee, Nolan & Koroghlian LLC, a MassMutual Firm, I assist our advisors in developing solutions to address their clients’ investment objectives. I develop training material and offer classes to educate other advisors to support their understanding of products. I will work jointly with other advisors to assist them in offering a comprehensive solution to their clients.
I continue to serve my own clients as well. In this capacity, I offer protection products, retirement income planning, investment planning and education funding strategies. My goal is to offer a sense of confidence and will work as hard to build a client’s trust as I will to build their wealth.
Areas of concentration:
- Helping with decisions at retirement regarding distribution and wealth preservation, health insurance, Social Security and Pension options, cash flow, long term care plans and more in order to help maximize a lifetime of income.
- Working with business owners to sell and transfer their ownership to a family member, key employee or to an outside party.
- Reviewing and implementing employee benefit programs including group life insurance and long-term disability benefits, and qualified retirement plans.
- Creating strategies to help protect assets, including estate and charitable planning strategies to help both minimize tax cost and maximize benefits to the people and causes that clients care about.
Due to federal regulations that apply to investment advisor representatives, I am not able to accept endorsements that pertain to my general character or investment services.
•I am a registered representative of and offer securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC (www.sipc.org). Supervisory address: Park 80 West, Plaza One, 250 Pehle Avenue Suite 405, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663. (973) 237-0100.
•I am licensed to sell insurance in: NJ, NY, CT, FL, OH, PA and MA and securities in NJ, NY, CT, PA and MA. I cannot communicate with, nor respond to, requests from people who reside in states where I am not licensed to conduct insurance and/or securities business. Local firms are sales offices of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), and are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.
Rutgers University (1980-1984)
New York University Stern School of Business (1990-1993)
Affiliations & Memberships
NYU Alumni Association
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Financial Education
- Risk Management Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
- Business Owners
- Retirement Strategies
- College Funding Strategies
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Melanie’s Licenses and Disclosures