In today’s complex world, it is more important than ever to have a financial services representative that can help you see the “big picture” and address your entire financial life. Together we will create a financial strategy that addresses both your near-term realities and your long-term challenges and goals. Areas of focus include retirement strategies, insurance protection, investment management, education funding, and estate conservation strategies. Throughout our relationship, I will provide the service and support you need to have confidence in the steps you have taken to achieve the financial future you want.
In addition, I give you the knowledge and information you need to make informed financial decisions with confidence and serve as your advocate, working with your other trusted advisors to bring the pieces of your financial life together.
- Began working at Barnum in 2014
- Over 19 years in the Financial Services industry
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance*
- Holds the Series 7, 24, 26, 65, and 66 Securities licenses
- Graduated from Fairfield University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
- Earned a Juris Doctor degree from Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Loves to golf and spend time with his family
- Resides in Stony Point, NY with his wife Kerry and their two children Liam and Kaelin
ABOUT BARNUM FINANCIAL GROUP
We empower you to be in control of your financial future. We are passionate about using our knowledge and experience to help our clients achieve both their short-term objectives and long-term goals.
With offices in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island, we provide a full range of investment and risk management products and services to individuals and their families as well as small businesses, corporations, partnerships, government entities, and not-for-profit organizations and their employees in all fifty states.
We strive to build long-term relationships with each client through carefully understanding, thoughtful advice, quality service, professional integrity and financial education.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC. 6 Corporate Drive, Shelton, CT 06484, Tel: 203-513-6000. *Some health insurance products offered by unaffiliated insurers.
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
- Group Benefits
- Business Owners
- Risk Management Strategies
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Patrick’s Licenses and Disclosures