Focus: Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies
Rob Houle is a financial services professsional with Charter Oak Financial, whose proud history dates back to 1886. As part of a planning team within the firm, Rob focuses his practice on asset protection and retirement planning for business owners, in addition to guiding them on employee benefits for their teams.
Rob dedicates significant time to numerous causes. He runs two nonprofits that honor fallen soldiers; heads a mentorship program for at-risk youth; coaches youth basketball and football; and serves on the planning board of the Chicopee Boys and Girls Club. Additionally, he is a member of the West Springfield Rotary Club and the West of the River Chamber, and serves on the NAIFA Scholarship Committee.
• Asset Protection
• Retirement Planning
• Employee Benefits
• Captain John W. Maloney Memorial Foundation, Principal Officer
• Sargent First Class David M. Goshea Memorial, Principal Officer
• West Springfield Rotary Mentoring Program "Rotary Mentors"
• Agawam Youth Basketball, Head Coach
• Agawam Youth Football, Assistant Coach
• Chicopee Boys and Girls Club, Planning Board Member
• West Springfield Rotary Club, Member
• West of the River Chamber, Member
• NAIFA Scholarship Committee, Member
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
330 Whitney Avenue Suite 600
Holyoke, MA 01040