501 E. Las Olas Blvd Suite 300
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Sam Eppy earned his business degree in accounting from the University of Central Florida. He is the oldest son of Joe Eppy, who founded The Eppy Group in 1993. Sam has always brought his knowledge and individual style to the firm. Sam’s work has a concentration on the business and legal community, and he works closely with families and their businesses. Sam favors a holistic approach to planning, taking all parts of his client’s finances, lifestyle, and goals into consideration. He often describes planning as a 3-legged stool; financial planning, insurance services, and investment management, each representing one leg holding up the stool. Some clients choose to utilize many services while others choose to take advantage of only certain components and that is just fine with Sam. Above all, he wants his clients to feel happy, secure, and well taken care of. Sam educates his clients to help facilitate their ability to make sound decisions. He believes that growing wealth should be accompanied by a defensive plan for preparing to use this wealth at retirement while incurring the least amount of taxes. It is his philosophy to work alongside clients’ advisors and to engage in the knowledge of those that can help to enhance and ensure the success of their financial plans.
Sam is part of the firm’s management team and is greatly involved in the operations as well as the technology for the firm. He closely watches the industry with regard to technology and implements modifications for the betterment of the practice.
Sam is a very active community leader and a consistent face in the local media.
- Board of Directors – Broward Jewish Federation
- Trustee- Jewish Community Foundation
- Board of Directors and Treasurer- Jewish Family Home Care an affiliate of Jewish Family Services
- Founder and partner –Family Business of America (FBOA), Sons of Bosses (SOBS)
- Recipient of the Broward Jewish Federation; Jerry Zvi Wolf Young Leadership Award, 2016
- Recipient of the Shirley Gleich Horizon Alumni Award, 2017
- Founding member of Envision Broward – United Way of Broward County
- 40 under 40 nominee by Cystic Fibrosis, 2014
- Up and Comer Finalist for South Florida Business and Wealth, 2014
A long-time resident of South Florida having been raised in Boca Raton. Currently he resides in Boca with his wife Kelly, his two sons, Benjamin and Nathan and his Siamese cats, Claire and Charlie.
- Insurance Strategies
- Business Owners
- Retirement Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
- Investment Strategies
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Charitable Giving
- Retirement Income Planning
- Group Benefits
- College Funding Strategies
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheckSee Sam’s Licenses and Disclosures