250 West 34th Street One Penn Plaza, Suite 2035
New York, NY 10119-0002
Stephen Grossman, CLU, LUTCF has 26 years of experience in the insurance and financial services industry. He is a General Agent of MassMutual Metro New York, a general agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), a financial services firm, serving individuals in the New York Metropolitan area.
MassMutual Metro New York has approximately 100 full time financial advisors, 1,000 brokers and a staff of 15. MassMutual Metro New York manages and services over 13,862 policyholders and had 6.1 billion assets under management in 2006. His licenses include life and health, P&C, and FINRA Series 6, 7, 24, 26, 65 and 63.
Stephen Grossman joined the Financial Services industry in 1991. His past employment includes the below listed companies and accomplishments:
- 1991 Prudential – Financial Service Representative – Queens, NY
- Qualified for conference each year and reported 100+ lives each year
- Disability Rookie of The Year
- 1995 Prudential – Promoted to Sales Manager - Queens, NY
- Built a scratch unit and qualified for the President’s citation as a top 10 Sales Manager
- Appointed to run a failing district office in Westchester, NY and ended the year #1 Sales Manager winning the prestigious President’s Trophy
- 1997 Prudential – Promoted to Managing Director – Lawrenceville, NJ
- 2001 Penn Mutual – General Agent – New York, NY
- Numerous achievements such as chairman’s trophy and #1 agency
- 2008 MassMutual – General Agent - New York, NY
- Developed a scratch agency into a GAMA Master Agency. Awarded 6 Chairman’s bowls (3 gold, 1 silver, and 2 bronze), 3 Crystal Achievement awards, and the Burvin E. Pugh Agency Building Award.
Stephen is a Chartered Life Underwriter, CLU and a Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow, LUTCF.
Stephen has a passion for competitive marathon running and ironman competitions, consistently finishing in the top of his age group. He has completed the Boston Marathon and 9 full ironman races with a personal best 2:58 marathon and 10:30 Ironman.
Stephen was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. He currently resides in Montclair, NJ with his wife Marnie, two children Maya and Noah, and two dogs Bonnie and Clyde.
Stephen L. Grossman is a registered principal of and offers securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC http://www.SIPC.org OSJ: One Penn Plaza 250 West 34th street, Suite 2035 New York, NY 10119 (212) 736-2001
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Stephen’s Licenses and Disclosures
By submitting this request, I agree to receive phone calls using automated technology from MassMutual, its financial professionals, affiliates or vendors on its behalf regarding MassMutual products and services, at the phone number(s) above, even if it is for a wireless phone. I understand I can contact a local financial professional directly to make a purchase without consenting to receive calls from MassMutual.