Focus: Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies
Steven Knudson has been helping people and businesses achieve their financial goals for over 39 years. Steve started his career with Connecticut Mutual (CM) and transitioned to Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) upon its merger with CM. During his tenure, he has been a multiple Leaders Club and Blue Chip qualifier, management council recipient, and been recognized for several other industry and companywide awards.
Steve graduated from the University of Utah with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and has attained several designations since the beginning of his financial services career.
- Licensed in Arizona, Idaho, Missouri, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.
- Arizona License #: 900468
- California Insurance License #: 0612860, Domiciled in Utah
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC)
- Rotary International
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
2901 West Blue Grass Blvd Suite 320
Lehi, UT 84043