420 Lexington Avenue Suite 2510
New York, NY 10170-2199
Knowledge is the key to a successful financial future. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, I pride myself in getting to know each client so that I can understand their individual needs and what matters most to them. This helps me recommend products and strategies designed to meet their current, and more importantly, future needs.
I am prepared to assist clients with their financial plans and help them meet their long-term financial goals. I work closely with my clients and can also work with you. I will help you:
- Define yourpersonal financialgoals
- Develop a financial strategy that can help you achieve these goals
- Suggest suitable products and solutions based on your own tolerance for risk and your timeframe
- Implement your strategy with products and services that help meet your needs.
In addition, I provide total financial needs analysis through a network of experienced professionals with detailed knowledge in: advisory services, retirement planning, estate strategies, employee benefit and retention services, business continuation strategies, and trust services.
I truly enjoy meeting new people and get complete gratification from sharing my expertise and helping to make a difference in the lives of others. When I’m not focused on working with clients, my personal interests include traveling, learning about different cultures, reading, sporting events, stand-up comedy, and spending time with friends and family.
Baruch College (2007 - 2010)
Building Blocks Foundation
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
- College Funding Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
- Financial Education
- Risk Management Strategies
- Business Owners
- Retirement Strategies
- Estate Planning
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Thomas’s Licenses and Disclosures