Veronica L. Strauss, ChSNC™, CLU®, CFBS, CLTC
Special Care Planner
Office: 954-689-9528 Cell: 954-258-5546
To help optimize the standard of living of my clients by providing a customized strategy to help, to protect and to build their assets in a professional and personal manner while striving to improve every client’s quality of life.
- Born and raised in Argentina and educated in Argentina, Brazil, Israel and the United States.
- Degree in Business Administration- Finance
- Degree in Dance and Physical Education and graduate studies in Health Education. Yoga training and Medical Yoga training at Thomas Jefferson University.
- I love helping people to achieve financial and physical fitness. I enjoy practicing Yoga and meditation, working with my clients, helping them to protect and to prepare for their future and spending time with my family and friends.
Certified Long-Term Care Specialist (CLTC) www.ltc-CLTC.com
Chartered Special Needs Consultant (ChSNC®) www.theamericancollege.edu
A Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®) www.theamericancollege.edu
Certified Family Business Specialist- The CFBS designation is an academic achievement signaling completion of a series of examinations covering business and financial information for family businesses. Provided by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) exclusively through a rigorous educational program at the American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
American Cancer Association, Volunteer, providing seminars on financial services for families and breast cancer survivors.
Alzheimer's Association, Speaker, providing seminars on Long Term Care, Financial Services for families and caregivers.
Stress Management consultant and Dance Educator. Teaching workshops- for students ages- 3- to 100 years old, in corporate, educational, performing arts institutes, Temple University, law firms, hospitals and nursing homes.
Veronica Strauss is a registered representative of and offers securities through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC. www.SIPC.org. 1000 Corporate Drive, Suite 700, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334, 954-938-8800.
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Business Owners
- Special Care
- Retirement Income Planning
- Retirement Strategies
- College Funding Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
- Risk Management Strategies
- Financial Education
- Group Benefits
- Estate Planning
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheckSee Veronica’s Licenses and Disclosures